The Canright Website Manager is our proprietary tool for building architect's websites. It integrates our web based content management system, website generator and powerful flash components to support:
- Project portfolios
- Project pages with slide-shows
- Partner and people pages
- Lists: awards, press releases, job openings...
- About, service and other information pages
- 'Contact Us' page with integrated contact form
- Search engine visibility
- Cross browser compatibility
- Flash project slide-show components
- Flash portfolio components
- Quality HTML with CSS
- XML-configured Flash components
Website Manager is the key technological component that allows us to deliver high quality and fully featured websites for architects at such a low cost.
Canright Website Manager for Architects lays a robust platform for full-featured custom-designed websites. It provides the foundation environment, tools, and features to enable efficient production and management of a top-quality custom website.
Website Manager enables us to offer all of our clients the opportunity to easily manage their website content themselves with no technical expertise required.
Lease and Support Plan
- Easily maintain text, upload images or documents, and manage pages, projects, slide-shows, news articles, and job listings.
- Access the SEO module to maintain key content that impacts search engine visibility.
- Generate a new version of the website to a staging server for review before publishing live.
- Includes all support, upgrades, and enhancements via the Software as a Service Model (SaaS).